The first quarter of 2021 was very intense, but also giving us a lot of satisfaction. We’ve worked hard to ensure that you can enjoy the best possible version of Yupitergrad. Here’s what we’ve achieved in that time:
- We have updated the game with a Time Attack mode consisting of 20 levels, where the players can compare their results in global leaderboards, trying to be the fastest player on every level.
- Yupitergrad landed on Oculus Quest in January, offering players the campaign mode and Time Attack on the day of its premiere.
- We added Time Attack as a free update to the Steam version.
- Yupitergrad received great feedback, as shown by the average rating on VR Game Critic. We were appreciated by reviewers from countries such as Great Britain, USA, France, Germany, Greece, Spain, Czech Republic, Poland … thank you all!
- In February, Yupitergrad landed on PlayStation VR and thanks to the cooperation with Perp Games, we can boast of a physical release of Yupitergrad on PS4.
We have taken all these actions with you in mind, wanting to provide the best arcade entertainment on VR platforms. Thank you for your attention and we’re back to work to prepare more surprises for weeks to come.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Discord.
Yupitergrad is now available on Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, Steam, Viveport, and PlayStation Store.