Studio Update - Q4 2021
Here is a summary of the last quarter of 2021 in our studio. Between October and December 2021, we focused on delivering more surprises for players who own Yupitergrad (+The game has been released in Southeast Asia). We also constantly supported the promotion of the Best Forklift Operator (scheduled for 2022).
Right now, we're working on things that we will be able to show in the coming months.
Highlights of our Q4 2021:
- We took part in the recording of heartwarming holiday-themed video with studios creating VR games from around the world.
- Yupitergrad has landed in Asian PlayStation Store (Southeast Asia Region), with subtitles in English, Traditional Chinese, and Korean.
- The premiere of Soundtrack from additions to Yupitergrad took place on Steam.
- The second trailer for Best Forklift Operator showed the game's progress.
- Yupitergrad's newest free Time Attack Level Pack has arrived, called Twisted Levels.
- PlayStation VR owners have received the last three additions to Yupitergrad (New Levels, Gymnasion and Twisted Levels) in the form of one update called Twisted Pack Update.
- On the occasion of Halloween and Holidays, special decorations have appeared in Yupitergrad, reflecting the atmosphere of these events.
The year ended intensively for us - our games were discounted on stores such as Steam and the Oculus Store, thanks to which we were able to reach new players. We are currently focusing on what we will be able to present in 2022, and on the support of Best Forklift Operator - our first publishing project.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Discord.
Yupitergrad is now available on Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, Steam, Viveport, and PlayStation Store.
Wishlist Best Forklift Operator on Steam.