Studio Update - Q2 2021
Second Quarter of 2021 brought updates that were very important to us and our audience. We’ve added new content and improved Yupitergrad’s performance, continuing the streak of good feedback from players. Thanks to the work of the entire team we are better visible on the web and our game is one of the best rated VR products for Oculus Quest.
Here are the highlights of our Q2:
- We delivered 1.2/Quality of Life Update with improved UI, menu, leaderboards and usability improvements (like height adjustment).
- We developed a free version of the game called Yupitergrad: Sneaki Peaki. Thanks to it, players who want to check the game before buying can try the controls, a short tutorial and a few levels from Time Attack. This version is available on Steam and Sidequest.
- Become a Space Explorer Bundle show up on Oculus Store. In this duo pack, players could buy Yupitergrad with Red Matter, one of the most famous and best rated adventure games for VR platforms.
- Next Challenges Update landed on Oculus store, Steam, and Viveport. In this update, we’ve added 10 new levels to Time Attack mode, and 120Hz support for Oculus Quest 2.
- We started a new way of showing our work on Instagram - you can take a look behind the scenes of the studio and meet our employees on our profile and via the hashtag #Insidegamedust
- People who appreciate the soundtrack for Yupitergrad can now purchase it on Steam.
- In the Oculus Quest version of Yupitergrad, every Wednesday we launch the Wednesday Party initiative, encouraging players to compete at a selected level in Time Attack.
- Listening to the opinions and preferences of our audience, we enriched Yupitergrad with the cross-buy option. So now with one purchase, the game unlocks both on Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift.
The summer is ahead of us, which - only in theory - is a quiet period in the gaming industry. We are getting ready for new challenges, announcements and surprises. We hope you will be with us when we can reveal them.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Discord.
Yupitergrad is now available on Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, Steam, Viveport, and PlayStation Store.